Pascual Laboratories, Inc.

PascualLab’s Manufacturing Plant, situated in Balagtas, Bulacan, is one of the biggest production facilities in the country for processing both herbal and pharmaceutical products, in both solid and liquid dosage forms. It manufactures 75% of the product requirements of PascualLab’s wholly-owned subsidiaries, where the remaining 25% are either imported or tolled out for companies such as Mundi Pharma, Dyna Drugs, Optaderm, VistaPharma, and Watsons.

Its manpower are dedicated to the quality manufacturing of healthcare products that support the company’s passion of not just curing but caring, towards a better quality of life for its consumers. Properly licensed and certified for its Good Manufacturing Practices by the FDA, the PascualLab Manufacturing Plant is able to ensure safe and quality solutions for its customers as it values industry standards and employs all measures to ensure strict adherence.

Pascual Laboratories, Inc.

© 2015 Pascual Laboratories, Inc. All rights reserved.